Xmenrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Luke, I am your father

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Johnson
Admin
David Johnson

Power : Fire Mimicry

Character's sheet
Others:

Luke, I am your father Empty
PostSubject: Luke, I am your father   Luke, I am your father EmptySun 10 Sep - 6:07

Luke, I am your father Tumblr_om0kpsMjCN1rxhcsqo2_540

Name:
David

Job:
He owns a restaurant and he's the cook there. He was a fireman a few years back but decided to quit.

Family:
He has one daughter and one son with his ex-wife, but for personal reasons, they won't speak to him anymore. It's been seven years since his ex-wife left him with their two children in toe and he never saw any of them since. The divorce papers are still laying on his kitchen table. He still owns pictures of his kids and of his wife and wasn't strong enough to remove them from their hanging spots in the living room.

Hobbies:
He likes to occupy himself with relaxing tasks, like reading or doing some crosswords. He has a little garden in the backyard of his house, where he grows several vegetables. He also has an apple tree. David likes to exercise his body, to jog the morning for example. For him, it's a way to escape his brooding. He doesn't watch TV much and doesn't waste his time on the Internet, as he can barely understand it. Despite living in a futuristic age, most of the technology inside his house comes from the past. The only thing he bothered to learn how to use is his kitchen's wares and his phone. He loves to listen to music, however, mostly old classics of rock, jazz or blues.

Goals:
Taking care of his business and maybe one day meeting up with his kids. The last goal of his would be to not fall back into alcoholism.

Powers:
His power is ''Fire Mimicry'', which basically means that his whole body is made of fire. He can control it freely, but he doesn't show it in public because of the laws around mutants. At home, he lets himself breathe and grow a beard of fire. David is a bit scared of using his power around people. Even privately. His flames can grow cold or mild tempered, depending on what he wants. Because his body is made of flames, he can become intangible and pass through hard surfaces, though it melts after his passing because to become intangible he has to reach a certain temperature. Fire from a different source than himself can burn him.

Abilities:
Because of his training, his body is very solid and strong. He can easily lift people or knock someone's tooth off. David does know how to fight but he prefers not using violence. He had amazing reflexes in his youth, but now most of his senses have dulled since he aged. He's very wise.

Physical appearance:

David has bright blue eyes and red hair. Ironically, his facial and body hair are darker than his actual red hair. He has some burnt scars on his body. He still wears his engagement ring.

How he looks
More&More

Psychological traits:

This man is not very social. He barely speaks, even to his clients, and keep to himself. He's always brooding somewhere, with a harsh frown on his face. He looks scary to anyone meeting him for the first time, but honestly, besides his deep voice and his muscles, there's nothing much to fear anymore. He can barely get angry. He's only the shadow of who he was in the past, because of an incident that happened in the past that cost him his wife and his children. In the past, David had an alcoholism problem and because of that, most people who knew him would describe him as someone short tempered and drunk. He was also violent with his wife and many times the cops had to intervene. His wife decided, after the incident, that it was enough and he was left alone to deal with his own guilt. He decided to meet a psychologist for his issues, in hope that his wife would come back, but it never happened. It's been five years since he last touched a drop of alcohol but there's not a day where he doesn't wish to drink himself unconscious, in a way to forget all about the regrets he still holds on to.

Back to top Go down
https://xmenrp.board-directory.net

Luke, I am your father
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xmenrp :: Infos :: Characters-
Jump to: